Team Member Enablement
- Open an issue
- For information about the access request policies and security guidelines, please refer to the Security Team’s access request handbook page section.
- For links to role based access request templates, system access templates, and other general instructions and FAQs, please refer to the Access Requests page.
- For information about baseline entitlements and role-based access, please refer to the baseline entitlements handbook page.
- For information on how to create a Role-Based Entitlement, please refer to the instructions on how to create role-based entitlements.
Please visit the Bramble Onboarding and machine management handbook page
Experiencing some issues with your machine, access to systems, 2FA or other IT related issues? Please visit our self-help and troubleshooting handbook page
- IT Help will triage all IT related questions as they arise.
- Build a knowledge base of IT practices and pragmatic problem solving in the handbook.
- Account management for password resets and lockout.
- On call support for immediate software and hardware issues during local business hours.
- Diagnose computer errors and provide technical support.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware.
- Support Weekly IT Onboarding Sessions for new Team Members.
- Train end-users how to setup and use new technologies. Provide technical support over the phone or Web.
- Use specialized help desk support software to take control of end-users' computers to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve complex issues.
- IT Ops will work with Security, the People Group, and Business Technology to develop automated on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- We will develop secure integrations between Enterprise Business Systems and with our Data Warehouse.
- We will develop tooling and process to facilitate end-user asset management, provisioning and tracking.
- We will work to build API Integrations from the HRIS to third party systems and Bramble.com.
- We triage IT related questions as they arise.
- We build and maintain cross-functional relationships with internal teams to champion initiatives.
- We will spearhead on-boarding and off-boarding automation efforts with a variety of custom API integrations, including Bramble.com and third-party resources, not limited to our tech-stack, with scalability in mind.